Effective Treatment in your Home or Office! With virtual TeleRehab Physiotherapy, we can:
- Take a complete history to provide an accurate diagnosis
- Examine range of motion and movements
- With your participation, complete an orthopedic or pelvic health exam
- Prescribe exercises and stretches with supporting photos and videos
- Correct exercise form and provide cues to perform them more effectively
- Provide and refine self-directed joint mobilization techniques
- Provide and refine self-directed soft tissue treatment techniques
- Provide a full rehab plan to follow in your home environment
- Educate you on your injury or condition
- Help train another person to assist you with exercises or stretches if available.
TeleRehab Physiotherapy Can Help With:
Muscle strains, joint pain, plantar fasciitis, neck and back pain, shoulder pain, tendonitis, post-surgical physiotherapy, WCB injuries, Motor Vehicle Accident injuries, balance and coordination issues, office ergonomics, running assessments and pelvic health conditions.
Getting started with TeleRehab is easy:
It's just like using Facetime or Skype.
Book online by visiting our website or clicking this link: https://whitehorsephysio.janeapp.com
Call 667-2138 or email email@example.com
What You Need
Laptop, desktop computer, phone or tablet. Email address and internet connection.
After You Book an Appointment
Once you book your appointment, we will send you instructions on how to use our online TeleRehab platforms.
Payments can be made online when you receive our electronic invoice, or by e-transfer.
Have more questions?
Call us 667-2138.
TeleRehab Physiotherapy is covered by most Major Benefit Plans:
Including Canada Life (YG), Sunlife, Manulife, Chamber of Commerce, WCB and Motor Vehicle Accident Insurers.
What our Patients are Saying:
“Thank you so much for doing this! I was wondering what I could do for my wrist and now I know” OC
With our online booking and payment options, you can do everything in the comfort of your home or office.