Virtual Physiotherapy (Virtual PT)
Effective Treatment in your Home or Office! With Virtual Physiotherapy Appointments, We Can:
- Take a complete history to provide an accurate diagnosis
- Examine range of motion and movements
- With your participation, complete an orthopedic or pelvic health exam
- Prescribe exercises and stretches with supporting photos and videos
- Correct exercise form and provide cues to perform them more effectively
- Provide and refine self-directed joint mobilization techniques
- Provide and refine self-directed soft tissue treatment techniques
- Provide a full rehab plan to follow in your home environment
- Educate you on your injury or condition
- Help train another person to assist you with exercises or stretches if available.
Virtual Physiotherapy Can Help With:
Muscle strains, joint pain, plantar fasciitis, neck and back pain, shoulder pain, tendonitis, post-surgical physiotherapy, WCB injuries, Motor Vehicle Accident injuries, balance and coordination issues, office ergonomics, running assessments and pelvic health conditions. This type of physiotherapy can be very effective and can be done easily with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
If you live outside of Whitehorse, or simply prefer the convenience of care in your home, connect with one of our registered physiotherapists today. For people outside of Whitehorse, we can provide effective programs that combine in-person and virtual care, or complete your entire program through virtual care.
Getting started with Virtual PT is easy!
Using simple videoconferencing technology we connect with you in your home or office.
It's just like using FaceTime or Skype.
Book online by clicking this link: https://whitehorsephysio.janeapp.com
Or call 667-2138
What You Need:
Computer, phone or tablet. Email address and internet connection.
After You Book an Appointment:
We will send you instructions on how to use our online platform.
Payments can be made by e-transfer or through our electronic invoice.
Virtual Physiotherapy is covered by most Major Benefit Plans:
Including Canada Life (YG), Sunlife, Manulife, Chamber of Commerce, WCB and Motor Vehicle Accident Insurers.
What our Patients are Saying:
“Thank you so much for doing this! I was wondering what I could do for my wrist and now I know” OC
"I am surprised how much we can do over the computer. The self-mobilization I learned for my ankle is very helpful" SG
"After 3 sessions my severe headaches are gone and I had the first good sleep in weeks!" JR
With our online booking and payment options, you can do everything in the comfort of your home or office!